Who's wearing the heels & cooking the meals?

One Mom's attempt at making the dirty job of motherhood chic! Attempting to finding her coolness among a husband, toddler daughter, 2 dogs & 2 frogs ! What's hot on the world of motherhood, toddlers and Austin

Popular Posts

all rights reserved to the High Heels and Homemade Meals owner. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 12, 2011

September Special

I must have teachers on the brain. As a former teacher I can tell you this is the PERFECT teacher/coach gift! Truly it's perfect for almost anyone. Coaches, dance teachers, activities sponsors. I love each gift my students ever gave my but seriously people No More Lotion! I would leave my class smelling like a fruit basket!
So for the entire month of September it's 20% off personalized clipboards! Pre-order as holiday gifts or thank you gifts for the people that are hard to buy for. It does not have to be just initials or monograms


This is SUPER cute when paired with the matching water bottle




No comments:

Post a Comment