Who's wearing the heels & cooking the meals?

One Mom's attempt at making the dirty job of motherhood chic! Attempting to finding her coolness among a husband, toddler daughter, 2 dogs & 2 frogs ! What's hot on the world of motherhood, toddlers and Austin

Popular Posts

all rights reserved to the High Heels and Homemade Meals owner. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Best of Blogs: Reality ReCap: Big Rich Texas to premiere on Style Network


A Best of from the original blog:

Big Rich Texas

I'm a real housewives junky! So I am standing in front of the tv waiting DRVing Style Networks new series Big Rich Texas! BUT I'm afraid it's not near the quality (I use the term quality loosly) of the Real Housewives series on Bravo but even so I'm excited to see how awful redneck they can make us southern women look!
I predict my favorite shall be Hottie Doctor Botox Bonnie! 


Watch a clip:




What would Countess LuAnn say about that C-word tattoo on Whitney's foot? 

Who's watching so I'll have someone to dish with?

No comments:

Post a Comment