Who's wearing the heels & cooking the meals?

One Mom's attempt at making the dirty job of motherhood chic! Attempting to finding her coolness among a husband, toddler daughter, 2 dogs & 2 frogs ! What's hot on the world of motherhood, toddlers and Austin

Popular Posts

all rights reserved to the High Heels and Homemade Meals owner. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the neighbors saying about Big Rich Texas

Woodhaven Country Club Estates Homeowners Shocked By Style Network’s Big Rich Texas



Style Network’s absurd notion that Woodhaven Country Club in Fort Worth is the hotspot for Dallas socialites has Texans shaking their heads. But this morning I heard from a woman who lives in Woodhaven Country Club Estates and she said neighbors are laughing more than outsiders.

I read your story about the show Big Rich Texas. I don’t belong to the club but I’ve lived about a half mile from it for over 25 years. When the show came on I looked on the internet because I didn’t believe this was filmed down the street. I called my friend that is a member and she wasn’t watching the show so I told her to turn it on and she didn’t think they were talking about our Woodhaven either. When I convinced her we had a good long laugh. It’s not a bad place at all but even the people that belong there don’t think of it as a glamorous place. My friend said she’s going to get boa feathers and fancy shoes to sit by the pool.

Another reader, a Park Cities resident, said her parents belong to Woodhaven Country Club and while it’s a comfortable place for them to visit with friends in their neighborhood, they could not imagine why anyone from Dallas would travel for the facilities.

Anyway, if you liked the banquet hall where the episode 1 fight went down, the venue is open to non-member events like weddings.



Read more: Woodhaven Country Club Estates Homeowners Shocked By Style Network’s Big Rich Texas | Park Cities People http://www.parkcitiespeople.com/2011/07/20/woodhaven-country-club-estates-homeowners-shocked-by-style-networks-big-rich-texas/#ixzz1mehzUbPA

No comments:

Post a Comment