Who's wearing the heels & cooking the meals?

One Mom's attempt at making the dirty job of motherhood chic! Attempting to finding her coolness among a husband, toddler daughter, 2 dogs & 2 frogs ! What's hot on the world of motherhood, toddlers and Austin

Popular Posts

all rights reserved to the High Heels and Homemade Meals owner. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hi Readers! 
Welcome to the newest blog in my life,
High Heels & Homemade Meals

As much as I enjoy my original blog  I thought it was time to start something new. My first blog serves as my daughters memory book and I want to keep it that way but I could not help myself and I was blogging about things she is probable not going to want in her memory book! So here is the birth of High Heels & Homemade meals. A place were I can I can share what I love even if it's not always rated pg-13. 
Oh and by the way the homemade meals part is TOTAL sarcasm! I'v giving this whole homemaker thing all I got and I'm doing it in high heels, VERY High Heels! 

My adventures in new motherhood, living in urban Austin & rediscovering the city I love with a toddler in tow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment